To manage the daily operations of the Customer Support Group, within the Client Services Department Provide world class customer support and service.
A hands-on leader who is service and training savvy, can work well with all levels of the team and MLS customers
- Organizes and directs the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Customer Support Group.
- Responsible for managing, training & guiding call center agents in performing their duties.
- Provides support, reports & resolves problems and complaints.
- Monitors agents & contact center performance, and analyzes reports.
- Helps developing schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Acts as a source of information and answers agent’s questions, assigns tasks, follows up and gives instructions as necessary.
- Carries out supervision, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing and disciplining of all operators/agents.
- Carries out performance monitoring, measurement and evaluation of all operators/agents to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job including creating and maintaining training curriculum and materials
- Other responsibilities as tasked
- High School Diploma or equivalency and or industry specific certifications
- Five years customer service experience with at least two years in a
- supervisory experience leading teams (Call Center environment preferred).
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of common best practices in customer service and call center environment
Merchant Lynx Services values their employees. We encourage life-long learning and foster employee personal growth.
Classification: Salary Exempt